Saturday, December 16, 2006

I never remember my dreams.

But when Sam called me at about 5:30 this morning (I'd only been asleep for about two hours,) I must have been dreaming about my Core class. I had to find my way through a tangled mess of plaster and chicken wire to find the phone under my pillow. I got up to use the restroom and while sitting on the toilet (as all magnificent ideas come to those sitting on toilets,) I was thinking about how I could clear all of that plaster and wire shit out of my bed so I could actually breathe and sleep comfortably, when I suddenly realized that it was just a dream. The plaster and chicken wire didn't exist, and the only reason I couldn't breathe was because I still have that monstrous cold. Then I was severely confused, and when back to bed with some cough drops.

The End.

No comments: