Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Confused.

I had a headache today that hurt so much I couldn't even cry until I was feeling better. I think I've been taking to many pain killers lately. I vary them...aspirin one day, tylenol pm, excedrine, naproxen (or whatever) the next. I used to be able to take a nap and wake up feeling better, but lately that seems to make it worse. Oh well.

Back to the confusion...

I'm confused about Sam. But that seems to occur just as often as those headaches. Hmm. I suppose if anyone reads this he/she will perhaps wonder what confuses me exactly, but that I, too, am confused about. So I can only leave it there.

Plus I'm pmsing badly at the moment, so it may be a good idea for me to keep my mouth shut for a few more days. I was once asked how anyone can trust a living thing that spends a week at a time bleeding without dying from it. I wonder that myself sometimes...

No comments: