Wednesday, December 13, 2006

S E T ! ! !

Saturday night, when Jeni and Robert were over, I made them play SET with me. Jeni, after returning to her room that night, found SET's official website and sent me a link. I was uber excited; it was the highlight of my entire week. That game is wonderful.

Better yet, the site has a daily version where you have to find six sets in the twelve cards given. Weekly, winners are drawn for a prize! Which is another game by the same company.... I WANT TO WIN IT! It doesn't look quite as good as SET, but I think it'd be fun to try.

Anyway. I rarely show enthusiam for anything, so you should know this must be an amazing thing. If you haven't played this game before, come over here NOW and learn it.

Oh, and here's the website for the daily game/contest: SET Daily Game


^^ the super-cool background I downloaded from the Official Site (and then edited in photoshop)

Zaz!


p.s.- six more days until I go home !

No comments: