Thursday, March 19, 2009

BFA Show and ex-boyfriends...

It suddenly hit me on the train home today that Eric could very easily be at the BFA show tomorrow, and the thought that I could very easily run into him scared me enough I nearly started crying. I do not like how strong my negative feelings towards him still are. I do not know how I might react if I did run into him. I assume it is not by chance, but by his avoidance, that I never run into him at school. I'm pretty sure we have classes in the same buildings at the same times at least twice a week, and yet I never have seen him at the elevator or outside smoking. I suppose that's a good thing for now, but it's bound to happen eventually.

Tomorrow though...I know I can't let thoughts like that prevent me from doing things that I want to do, but I'm afraid I will be on edge the whole time, and too close to being emotional. I already have a strong distaste for large crowds; running into the only person I have genuine hatred for might set me over the edge.

If I could go to the pre-show instead I would...

1 comment:

Jeni Crone said...

We are going to go to the BFA show and have a wonderful time!