Monday, October 29, 2007

UPDATE!

I don't write in this much anymore. I don't suppose I have a need to. But I'll update anyway just so I can keep putting off that paper I have to write before noon tomorrow.

I had a little bit of a breakdown Saturday and yesterday, but I think everything is good again. Or will be soon, so I can stop stressing for now. I found I need to change a few things, especially my work habits, and actually make something for once. I'm going to art school and not making any art. I want to paint more than anything right now, so I'm going to bring my paints to figure drawing tonight. That's a start.

However, I also found that I really need to learn to loosen up. I was told I should get drunk or smoke pot. I don't think I should have to do those things to be comfortable around people, but I need to do something. I took a drag off a friend's cigarette when he went inside for something. It didn't make me feel any calmer, though I suppose one drag wouldn't; it just burned my throat and made me cough.

I don't know what I'm going on about exactly. I have a lot of things on my mind, but most I can't write about on here.

And now I have a Cheechy dog begging for my attention, so I'll go play with her and then write that paper.

No comments: