Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ugh.

I'm hungry, but I have to walk over to the grocery to get food before I can cook, and then finally eat. And I'm not hungry enough to go through all that yet.

I need to pay bills tonight and find out how much I can put towards a parking space. The empty spaces in the alley behind the building are $110! And that's per month, not quarter or semester. The locked, secured lot up the street is $125, and a guy a couple buildings over said the garage there is $80, but I bet (if that is even accurate,) that it's just for residents, and it would be more like 100+ for me. I'm a bit sad. Finding a place to park is so stressful that I have pretty much stopped driving. With the exception of my stained glass class and trips out of the city, I really don't drive anywhere at all.

I had thought about things I wanted to write in my blog, but now I can't remember any of them.

No comments: